• 2014 Reunion@Contact, Contact Studios, Limerick.
RHA Summer Show, RHA.
Dublin In Exchange.
Contact Studios Group Show.
Bourn Vincent Gallery.
• 2012 Regia, Belltable Arts Centre, Limerick, curated by Michele Horrigan.
Objective Obsessions, selected show, Limerick Printmakers Studio & Gallery.
• 2011 C;inside, studio collective exhibition, Contact Studios.
• 2010 Keeping Contact, Past and present members, Contact Studios
Mysterious Reasonings of Constant Reflection, Sycamore Arts, Templebar, curated by Mark Grehan.
C;inside, Studio collective exhibition,Contact Studios, Limerick
• 2009 Peoples’ Postcard Project presentation, Culture Night,Contact Studios.
• 2008 From the Studio, Thinkk Creative, Cecil St. Limerick.
Once Removed, curated by Sean Lynch, Wexford Arts Centre.
Inside Contact, NFGallery, John’s St., Limerick.
• 2007 Presence, Limerick City Gallery.
Some Kinda Monster, ‘War Journal’ Project/ Installation, Galway Arts Centre, curated by Mark Grehan.
• 2006 Askeaton Contemporary Art Festival, ‘Renewal Project’ at Bank of Ireland, Askeaton, Co.Limerick, curated by Michele Horrigan.
C;Inside, River Fringe Arts exhibition and Art Trail, Limerick.
Opening Exhibition, NFGallery, John’s St., Limerick.
• 2005 Merge, Galway Arts Festival.
On The Surface, curated by Mark Grehan , MARC, Mullingar Arca Lucis, Athlone Civic Centre.
• 2004 On Show, Dean Crowe Arts Centre, Athlone.
You Should Really Go There, Limerick City Gallery, curated by Sean Lynch.
A New Dynamic, Dean Crowe Arts Centre, Athlone, curated by Mark Grehan.
Headlines, off-site project in Limerick City Centre, curated by Jenny Haughton.
• 2003 Ensemble, Limerick Printmakers, Limerick.
Chapters of Approach, Church Gallery, Clare St, Limerick.
• 2002 In Process, City Hall, Limerick, curated by Mike Fitzpatrick.
University of Limerick, Jim Kemmy Building, Limerick City Gallery of Art Permanent Collection, Limerick School of Art and Design.
Dundalk Municipal Collection.